Mittwoch, 25. Februar 2009

Yeah!! - finally some good news: after fights with the main post office in Cairo, several advise-sessions from the German embassy and a final talk to one boss at the main post office I got my passport back - and the Syrian visa is inside!! I really don't know what they planned to do with my passport because they kept it at the post office since four days now and didn't even send it to the National Security Service - but whatever, I'll probably never get to know what this whole chaos was about... So I'm free now to finally continue my trip and I decided to leave Cairo probably on Saturday. After almost three weeks here (and more than four in total) there are some people here I have to see before leaving - and now I'm much more relaxed because I can leave whenever I want.

Keine Kommentare: